Our client is seeking an organised and enthusiastic candidate who can work in a fast moving environment to provide support to the busy Contracts department!
Duration: 6 Months (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £20,000k - £22,000k Per Annum Pro Rata
- Working closely with Contracts Manager to understand all aspects of the business
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis
- Customer liaison - from SMEs to key account customers
- Updating the database with customer and pricing information
- E-mailing customers with quote and contract information
- Keeping all internal parties up to date with key information
- Assisting in the running of existing contracts
- Resolving problems, supplying data/ information and supplying new product details along with completing tenders for the renewal of soon to expire contracts
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience in a similar role would be useful
- High level of administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- IT literate and good numerical skills
- Hold a full, clean driving license
- A motivated, personable and hard-working individual.
- A sense of humour is essential!
- Quick learner and self-motivated.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.