30 Hours A Week - Flexible Working But Must Cover 10am - 3pm Each Day Working
£14,568 - £15,676 Per Annum
Our client is seeking a Finance Officer who will be responsible for the organisations Purchase Ledger and travel expenses function, ensuring staff and suppliers are paid on a timely basis. You will also be responsible for ensuring the finance system is kept up to date and accurate and produce detailed reports for services and managers.
- Ensure Finance Accounting System is kept up to date and accurate on a daily basis
- Ensure staff travel expenses are processed accurately through itrent
- Ensure volunteer and student expenses are processed accurately through the finance system
- Ensure the finance transactions are balanced and ledger accounts reconciled
- Responding to queries and informing relevant parties of outstanding issues requiring action
- Be available to cover for other colleagues within the team when they are absent
- Previous experience in purchase ledger is ESSENTIAL
- Strong all round accounting experience with knowledge of double entry accounting and accounting principles followed by the organisation
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Experience with Finance systems would be an advantage
- Evidence of a recognised finance qualification such as AAT
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.