| SENIOR BUYER |
| EASTWOOD, NOTTINGHAM |
| £35,000 - £45,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced procurement professional who has an excellent understanding of indirect procurement. You will get a thrive when negotiating large contracts, with a focus on adding value. You'll play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the business and will bring strong commercial acumen alongside a wealth of experience!
- Continuous improvements focused on processes and procedures
- Commercially responsible for all sub contractors installing products both UK and overseas
- Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will manage the purchase requisition process ensuring PO are placed in a timely manner
- Direct line management of one team member
- Experience in a similar SENIOR purchasing or buying role is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of implementing cost savings/ cost avoidance initiatives
- Implementing efficiencies of transactional requirements
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about negotiations and improving purchasing relationships with suppliers and internally
- Great at building relationships and driving value from our procurement activities
- Ability to negotiate contracts with significant variation in value and duration
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- IT literate – specifically MS Office packages, including Excel
- Appropriate professional qualification, i.e. CIPS is highly desirable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.