This role is still available as of 31st October 2018!
Are you ambitious with a solid background in customer service, looking to diversify into the property sector? A new opportunity has arisen within a well established property company for an organised, driven individual to join the Pre-Market Team!
**Property Experience is NOT essential for this role providing you have a willingness to learn!**
Salary: £15,000 per annum (OTE £17,000 Per Annum)
- Childcare Vouchers!
- Car Benefit Scheme!
- Choice Discounts, including shopping cards, money off deals and restaurant discount cards
- Buy as you Earn Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Buy up to 5 additional Holidays per year
- 20% Discount on new EE Contracts!
- Estate Agency staff discount!
- Ensure all valuations requests from Clients are dealt with within SLA’s
- Ensure effective communication with both internal and external clients
- Make appointments with vendors and nominated Estate Agents.
- Chase Agents for return of paperwork to enable efficient production of packs by the PropertyValuation Co-ordinators
- Ensure an effective audit trail on Compass with relevant notes
- Chase the return of reports and keep Clients updated
- Record any expenditure and liaise with Accounts to ensure any necessary invoices are raised
- Liaise with both internal and external colleagues with effective communication to ensure business relationships are maintained and sustained
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience within the property/new build industry
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.