YOUR MOVE TO THEM, WILL ALLOW THEM TO MOVE ON!
| PORTFOLIO MANAGER (PROPERTY) |
| EASTWOOD |
| £16,000 PER ANNUM - OTE £19,400 PER ANNUM |
Due to continued growth, our client are seeking to appoint an experienced property professional to manage a portfolio of property sales from a variety of clients in line with their requirements, from sale agreed to exchange of contracts and legal completion! You will have sound knowledge of the property buying transaction, with a genuine desire to succeed!
This is an unmissable opportunity, with genuine routes for progression with a growing business who recognises and rewards hard work! You will be part of a supportive team who encourage one another to grow and enjoy a broad range of benefits!
- Childcare Vouchers!
- Car Benefit Scheme!
- Choice Discounts, including shopping cards, money off deals and restaurant discount cards
- Buy as you Earn Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Buy up to 5 additional Holidays per year
- 20% Discount on new EE Contracts!
- Estate Agency staff discount!
- To ensure that all details of the property chain are correct and that the purchase of our client’s property has been fully financially qualified
- Liaise, as necessary, with all parties, including agents, financial advisor's, surveyors, solicitors and purchasers
- Review survey and any specialist reports obtained, resolving issues as applicable
- Liaise with Agents to ensure empty properties are inspected on a weekly basis and chase any necessary reports including vacation reports
- Negotiate with all parties as necessary to ensure that the chain remains complete
- Once exchange of contracts has been confirmed, raise invoice with accounts department
- Once complete, close down file ensuring that that the necessary audit trail has been fulfilled
- Previous experience of business systems and procedures
- Previous experience of working in a busy sales/estate agency environment, or conveyancing department is ESSENTIAL
- Numerate and Literate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.