| PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR |
| EASTWOOD - MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BETWEEN EASTWOOD & BULWELL FOR THE PURPOSES OF TRAINING |
| £16,500 PER ANNUM - OTE £18,900 PER ANNUM |
Are you ambitious with a solid background in customer service looking to diversify into the property sector, or do you have property administration experience?
A new opportunity has arisen within a well established property company for an organised, driven individual to join the Pre-Market Team!You will be liaising with home-owners alongside creating valuation reports. This is a wonderfully varied role which not only has fantastic benefits, but also offers a route for progression!
- Childcare Vouchers!
- Car Benefit Scheme!
- Choice Discounts, including shopping cards, money off deals and restaurant discount cards
- Buy as you Earn Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Buy up to 5 additional Holidays per year
- 20% Discount on new EE Contracts!
- Estate Agency staff discount!
- To carry out online research relative to subject properties
- To liaise directly with Agents for additional information regarding subject or comparable properties
- To evaluate online research alongside external information
- To create marketing evaluation packs which will recommend an Established Valuation and suggested marketing price for properties in line with client's requirements
- Calling home-owners to run through the process
- To ensure effective communication between all internal and external clients
- To provide excellent customer service to clients to ensure that business relationships are maintained
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
- Experience within the property/new build industry is desirable but not essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.