up to £30,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a newly CIMA qualified or part-qualified Management Accountant to look after the accounts for their office overseas.
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- Responding to requests for financial information from other departments
- Attending meetings and explaining financial information to non-finance staff
- Pay analysis and adjustments
- Inputting accruals and prepayment journals
- Providing analysis reports to budget holders
- Sending out the monthly reports and staffing to budget holders
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- CIMA part qualified / fully qualified (ACCA will be considered)
- Previous experience and good knowledge of all Management Accounts within an SME
- Knowledge of EU / German accounts would be desirable
- Experience of working within a team and supervising a small group of staff
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
- Personable, approachable and a team player
- Flexible with a positive 'can do’ approach
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.