Our client is looking for a charismatic, energetic colleague for their fast paced team. You we need to have a diverse range of skills, be able to juggle multiple aspects of the role whilst maintaining the level of accuracy required for the role.
Location: Eastwood Salary: £15,000 per annum (OTE £18-£19kpa)
- To produce property valuation reports
- To create marketing evaluation packs
- To liaise directly with Agents for additional information regarding subject or comparable properties
- To evaluate online research
- To carry out online research relative to subject properties
- To challenge information supplied by Agents to substantiate valuations
- To ensure effective communication between all internal and external clients
- To provide excellent customer service to clients to ensure that business relationships are maintained and sustained to ensure the client's business grows and develops in line with its financial forecast
- Week end working will be required
- Flexibility in working hours may be required as business needs dictate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the property buying/selling procedures, estate agency background
- Knowledge of the new build industry
N.B - Targets and commission scheme will be discussed at interview / induction for successful candidate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.