Are you ambitious with a solid background in customer servcie, looking to diversify into the property sector? A new opportunity has arisen within a well established property company for an organised driven individual.
Salary: £15,000 per annum (OTE £16-£17k pa)
- Ensure all valuations requests from Clients are dealt with within SLA’s
- Ensure effective communication with both internal and external clients
- Make appointments with vendors and nominated Estate Agents.
- Chase Agents for return of paperwork to enable efficient production of packs by the PropertyValuation Co-ordinators
- Provide excellent customer service to clients to ensure that business relationships are maintained and sustained to ensure the company grows and develops in line with its financial forecast
- Deliver targets to both clients and colleagues
- Ensure an effective audit trail on Compass with relevant notes
- Chase the return of reports and keep Clients updated
- Record any expenditure and liaise with Accounts to ensure any necessary invoices are raised
- Liaise with both internal and external colleagues with effective communication to ensure business relationships are maintained and sustained
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Experience within the property/new build industry
N.B - Targets and commission scheme will be discussed at interview / induction for successful candidate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.