LISTEN, ADVISE, ACT
| MARKETING & SALES ADMINISTRATOR |
| EASTWOOD |
| £16,000 PER ANNUM - OTE £19,400 PER ANNUM |
Our client are seeking to appoint a Marketing & Sales Administrator to ensure that Client’s requirements are met in terms of marketing properties, agreeing sales and progressing these efficiently through to completion. You will liaise with Estate Agents, Vendors, Solicitors, mortgage lenders and report back to the clients, vendors and purchasers to resolve any delays in the process. This is a varied role which offers not only fantastic benefits, but a clear route for progression!
- Childcare Vouchers!
- Car Benefit Scheme!
- Choice Discounts, including shopping cards, money off deals and restaurant discount cards
- Buy as you Earn Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Buy up to 5 additional Holidays per year
- 20% Discount on new EE Contracts!
- Estate Agency staff discount!
- Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm, Saturdays on a rotation basis with TOIL
- Taking instructions to market and liaising with Estate Agents regarding the marketing strategy for properties
- Weekly reporting to clients on the marketing of their properties
- Taking and qualifying offers to agree sales
- Progressing the sales to completion
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage lenders, surveyors, vendor and purchasers
- Checking any chain issues and resolving these
- Providing weekly reports on pipeline
- Sales Administration.
- Ideally, Estate Agency or knowledge of the residential sales process is required
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Confident and articulate
- Self motivated and well organised
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.