"CONSTRUCT" YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE!
| SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER |
| EASTWOOD |
| £23,000 PER ANNUM + BONUS |
Our client are seeking to appoint highly driven and sociable individual to maximise the effectiveness of the corporate account managers by producing high quality leads! You will assist in providing a high level of sales and admin support ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments where applicable for the Business Development Managers with emphasis on high quality leads
- Assist with coordinating and administering confirmed training courses, ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed mainly within the relevant industries
- Pro actively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the business development team
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the marketing database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the commercial training, sales and marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- At least 1 years experience within a sales/ account management based role is essential
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.