| SUPPLIER RETENTION ADVISOR |
| DERBY |
| PAY RATE: £9.23 |
| PART-TIME - 20 HOURS A WEEK |
| WORKING HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00AM - 1.00PM|
| TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT: 3 MONTHS - INITIALLY |
| NO COLD CALLING!!! |
Our client is seeking to appoint a confident individual with outstanding communication skills in order to support the Senior Retentions Team Advisor!
You will have excellent time-management skills with a genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service!
- Provide outgoing telephone and email support to suppliers.
- Updating current supplier and customer records accordingly.
- Maintaining internal documents of internal and external documents relating to supplier retention.
- Building and maintaining existing client relationships through outbound account management.
- Take incoming calls from customers and general customer liaison/queries.
- Providing information on the services offered being offered.
- Renewing subscriptions provided by the company.
- General Administrative duties.
- Experience within a customer facing role is ESSENTIAL.
- Phone based experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Able to work in a fast past environment.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Happy to work within a target driven environment.
- Good IT skills, with the ability to learn and understand new systems.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets whilst maintaining high level of attention to detail.
- Enjoys working within a team!
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.