Our client is looking for a commercially minded and experienced individual to lead and manage their busy sales support function.
- Manage the order processing schedule and keep all service logs up to date
- Provide effective support to the Account Managers
- Ensure that customer questions and complaints are tackled and customer service levels are maintained
- Follow administration processes and ensure systems are run efficiently and effectively
- Promote best practices and improvements within the organisation
- Creation and maintenance of business-critical reports
- Act as an interface between the customer, sales and all other departments within the organisation
- Managing the admin/office support staff
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- In depth knowledge of Customer Service management, processes and systems
- Ideally qualified in a commercial or business discipline
- Proven experience of CRM systems
- Strong level of business and commercial acumen
- Able to manage changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Approachable, enthusiastic and energetic!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.