£30,000 per annum, Castle Donnington
Our client is looking for an organised and analytical individual to provide in-house paraplanning and case management support within The Paraplanning Team.
- Working directly on cases, report writing on the case management system.
- Liaising directly clients regarding existing and proposed cases
- Helping with technical queries and resolving compliance issues
- Co-ordinating with a team of outsourced paraplanners to complete cases
- Helping colleagues maintain the case management system
- Working on highlighting and delivering efficiencies, e.g. report template writing
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience within Financial Services
- CII qualification in financial planning or paraplanning
- A high level of technical expertise across a range of financial products and solutions
- Confident with Maths and IT Systems
- Excellent organisation is essential with the ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Articulate and professional communication skills
- An ability to explain potentially complicated concepts in everyday language
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.