Our client is seeking an organised, thorough individual with a friendly and professional telephone manner and sound written communication and grammar!
This role is at the heart of the organisation in ensuring service visits are planned, ensuring customers needs and expectations are met and checking contracts/welcoming new companies on-board!
You will work with several teams across the business and be competent on Excel and communicating with engineers as well as providing quotations and processing service job reports!
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent
- Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Hybrid working - 3 days office, 2 days home-based
- Work cohesively and supportively as part of the Service, Engineering and Spare Parts Teams
- Keep informed and maintain a fully connected relationship with the Operations Manager
- Plan service visits for engineers, ensuring our customer’s needs are met and taking into consideration engineering capacity and other pre-planned engineering work
- Check new Service Contracts before they are sent to customers and advise customer Account Manager of any changes before contracts are renewed
- Plan which SSP (Service Spares Packs) are needed for service visits, working closely with the Warehouse Co-Ordinator
- Process and invoice service job reports
- Quote customers for follow-up parts after engineering visits and proactively chase
- Plan regular services on hire machines
- Compile quotations for critical spare parts for new machines
- Prioritise a busy workload and find next day jobs for engineers
- Provide telephone and administrative support to engineers
- Strong planning and administration skills
- Methodical and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- Ability to explain matters in a clear and easily understood style
- Confident when dealing with customers at all levels in business
- Ability to build effective relationships within the team and across the wider busines
- Self-discipline / time management
- Enthusiasm and persistence
- High level of competency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- You will have a friendly and professional telephone manner and sound written communication and grammar.
- You will complete any reports and analysis as and when requested.