Our Client are seeking to appoint a friendly, supportive individual with the ability to provide a safe working environment for all their employees. You will always to act with fairness and integrity and to show respect and be passionate about our business and celebrating success!
£23,000- £24,000 per annum
- Respond to leads (telephone contact) from all sources
- Set the lead up in SalesForce and maintain leads in the system
- Set up corresponding tasks in SalesForce for external sales reps and soft lead nurture programs
- Provide lead progress/update reports at weekly briefings
- Ensure administrative information (e.g. shipping/billing addresses) in SalesForce is correct and up to date
- Processing orders on SalesForce
- Ideally, two years’ experience in a sales administration role
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent level of customer service and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Understanding of technical processes and products- willingness to learn and understand the product
- Effective communication and persuasive skills with customers in person, on the phone or via e-mail
- A level Maths and/or Physics or above would be beneficial due to the need to understand basic technical principles
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.