"Go the extra mile, it's never crowded there!"
| CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (INBOUND) |
| COLWICK |
| £17,121 PER ANNUM |
Due to continued growth, our client are seeking to appoint several customer focused individuals to help enhance the business reputation, as well as assisting customers with general enquiries. You will be eloquent, a good listener and able to build rapport with customers with ease! If you have customer service experience within any sector, keep reading!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader, offering clear progression and fantastic development opportunities!
Full & Part Time positions available!
- 37.5 Hours a week, shifts between 8am - 9pm Mon-Fri and 9am - 5pm Sat & Sun (1 in 4)
- Shifts will be either 8am - 4pm OR 9am-5pm rotating
- 1 week in every 4 will be late shifts - 1pm - 9pm
- 15 hours per week - 4PM - 9PM + 1 Weekend in 4
- To support all functions within the Sales department through inbound and outbound calls and emails to customers to coordinate a suitable appointment time that meets both the customer and the advisor
- Dealing with both general and sales enquiries, via inbound calls and emails, relating to products pricing or service and maximising each sales opportunity
- Issuing brochures following customer requests
- Maximising all sales opportunities through taking inbound customer calls who wish to discuss their recent order quotation
- Promote the services, products and benefits of the business
- Experience within a customer service environment (any sector) is ESSENTIAL
- Customer service experience in retail or hospitality is suitable
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills, confident with data input
- Excellent attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.