| CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE! |
| £18,000 - £18,500 PER ANNUM |
| COLWICK |
*CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO THEIR OWN VEHICLE*
Our client are seeking to appoint two individuals who possess excellent administrative skills and thrives on providing exceptional customer service! You will be responsible for ensuring all incoming enquiries, both verbal and electronic, are dealt with in a courteous, professional and competent manner! You will thrive within a busy environment and excel under pressure!
- Receive a large volume of incoming calls from customers
- Support customers with their enquiries and processing orders accurately
- Assist with email enquiries promptly, following up on these to ensure the customer is satisfied
- Make a small number of proactive customer calls to update them on their orders, inform them of any delays or changes to delivery
- Taking payments where required
- Update KPI Sheets frequently
- Set up new customer contracts on the internal system, maintaining them and keeping them up to date
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment/customer service role is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally have experience in a call centre or contact centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work load to ensure customer demands are fully met
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and happy!
- Driving License and access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.