Business Generation Associate
Rota's Within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 7.00pm
Weekend Work Essential - Usually 1 in 3 Saturdays And Sundays
£9.45 Per Hour
Our client is looking for experienced candidates who can look forward to joining a lively and friendly team with a fun but fast paced working environment, where you can have a bright career, and enjoy a fantastic range of benefits. You must have excellent customer service skills and have a natural flair for advertising the services of the business. You will have an engaging persona and be comfortable in booking appointments for the companies advisor's.
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers, utilising a variety of contact channels
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and online appointment requests from customers
- Coordinate appointment requests and book appointments for our advisors to visit customers
- Arrange a suitable appointment time that meets both customer and advisor availability
- Ensure all calls and emails meet our quality standards, including General Data Protection Regulations, and are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Help customers with cancellations, and appointment rebooks
- Interact with customers to understand what they require
- Be trained to use various techniques to achieve targets, and be rewarded when you do!
- Outstanding training academy will teach you about their fantastic products, services and current promotions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minimum educational requirements of GCSE or equivalent
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimal supervision
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work load
- The ability to proficiently articulate an appropriate style of response that is tailored to the relevant contact channel whether this is a letter, email, over the telephone or even Social Media
- Have an understanding of MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Contact Centre experience, working in a Contact Centre or Customer focused environment desirable
- SAP and CRM experience - desirable but not essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.