Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Office Manager who will report to the MD. You will operate at the very heart of the business to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis!
This is a vital, stand-alone role that involves completing a wide range of duties whilst planning ahead. You will be a great organiser and administrator who enjoys problem-solving as well as multi-tasking. You will have a confident manner, with the ability to be assertive when required.
This is not an entry-level position and requires hands-on experience.
- Colwick, Nottingham
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, DOE
- Full time, Mon- Fri
- Procedures, Systems & Processes
- Office & Facilities Management
- Accreditations & Suppliers
- Basic HR (with External support)
- Onboarding of staff & training plan management
- Producing, implementing and maintaining procedures, systems and processes.
- Produces and updates all company documentation.
- Manage company suppliers.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- First point of contact for complaints and queries.
- Managing office budgets.
- Purchasing of items for the office as required.
- Managing the opening and closing of the office building / assuming key holder duties.
- Management of office health & safety.
- Nominated first aider.
- Office housekeeping, maintenance, fire safety & security.
- Annual renewal of accreditations including CHAS, SMAS, Constructionline, Builders Profile
- Annual Renewal of insurances, job boards and other services
- Management, maintenance & renewals of mobile phones, office I.T & office phone systems.
- Ordering company merchandise, workwear, PPE.
- Advertising & involvement for internal recruitment.
- Point of contact for in-house I.T issues.
- Completes / Checks tenders & PQQ’s
- Controls staff areas for staff well-being.
- Ensures general smooth running of the office.
- Delivers new staff inductions & basic training.
- Delivers basic CRM systems and recruitment training to new and existing staff.
- Updates staff handbook and ensures staff awareness.
- Checking staff expenses & signing off where appropriate.
- Writes and posts relevant social media posts.
- Attends and documents management meetings.
- Organises staff events.
- Completes audits for director where required.
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- The ability to work as part of a wider team, with respect for multi-level colleagues
- Comfortable in a stand-alone role
- The ability to operate an open door policy
- The ability to wear numerous hats - sometimes all in the space of one day!