YOU KNOW THE BEEGEES WERE JIVE TALKING...NOW YOU'LL BE TECHNICAL TALKING!
| TECHNICAL ORDER PROCESSOR |
| £25,000 PER ANNUM + UP TO £3000 PERFORMANCE RELATED ANNUAL BONUS |
| NETHERFIELD |
Our client are seeking to appoint a highly professional, technically minded individual who will uphold company values, take ownership of their role and demonstrate commitment to both professional and personal development. You will undertake a consultative approach with customers and will have the confidence to offer advice, suggest alternative options and resolve issues effectively.
- Processing all customer orders accurately and efficiently using Salesforce
- Efficient response to all leads generated & updating the CRM system appropriately
- Undertake a consultative approach with customers, understanding their needs and wants. This will include offering product details, making alternative suggestions and even making the decision not to support the customer on occasion
- Ongoing reporting on lead progress and sale forecasts
- Take ownership of ensuring all administrative information is in-putted into Salesforce- experience with this is not essential
- Ongoing liaison with engineers, often having conversations regarding mechanical and technical products
- Assist with all budgeting/pricing/quotation requests
- Experience in a sales administration role within an industrial/technical sector is ESSENTIAL
- Order processing experience is ESSENTIAL
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of customer service and care
- Ability to consult with customers and advise on their requests, even if this means not pursuing the lead
- An aptitude, capability, educational background to understand technical products. Your mind is going to be maths, science, engineering orientated!
- Must be will to undertake extensive training and be prepared to proactively enhance your knowledge & learning independently outside of working hours
- A target driven, sales focused individual with a strong desire to succeed and establish a career in industrial technical sales!
- Educated to A Level or Degree standard, preferably in Maths or Science based subjects
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.