Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive for a stand-alone position. You will need to be a proactive, positive and creative professional who wants to be at the heart of driving marketing projects for all related services.
An important cog in the marketing wheel, you will be expected to be involved across all areas of marketing, including scheduling social media, managing website content, supporting events as well as bringing fresh ideas to ensure high achieving results.
This job is full of variety, and you will need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. As a digital savvy marketeer your playbook of tasks will be varied!
- £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Permanent, office-based
- Manage all social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Delivering and assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Writing reports and analysing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing/reviewing online content
- Driving Brand Ambassador initiatives
- Assist in organising photo shoots of the team and facilities
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with plenty of energy and initiative and are driven, ambitious and bursting with ideas. It will also play in your favour if you have the following skillsets:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong team player
- A 'cando’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience in the Microsoft and Adobe suites of software
- Basic design skills