FEELING REJECTED BY RETAIL?
| INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR |
| COLWICK |
| £17,121 PER ANNUM |
Due to continuing success, our client are seeking to appoint numerous driven, customer focused individuals to help enhance the business reputation, drive sales and assist customers. You will be eloquent, a good listener and able to build rapport with customers! This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader, offering clear progression and fantastic development opportunities!
Hours: Full & Part Time Hours Available!
- 37.5 Hours a week between 8am - 9pm, Mon-Fri and 9am - 5pm Sat & Sun
- Shifts will be either 8am - 4pm OR 9am-5pm rotating
- 1 Weekend in every 4
- 1 week in every 4 will be late shifts 1pm - 9pm
15 hours per week - 4PM - 9PM + 1 Weekend
- To support all functions within the Sales department through inbound and outbound calls and emails to customers to coordinate a suitable appointment time that meets both the customer and the advisor
- Dealing with both general and sales enquiries, via inbound calls and emails, relating to products pricing or service and maximising each sales opportunity
- Issuing brochures following customer requests
- Ensuring that all cancelled sales appointment requests are followed up with a rebooked appointment
- Maximising all sales opportunities through taking inbound customer calls who wish to discuss their recent order quotation
- Adopting sales techniques to convert quotes into orders
- Promote the services, products and benefits of the business to promote orders
- Experience within a customer service environment (any sector) is ESSENTIAL
- Customer service experience in retail or hospitality is suitable
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills, confident with data input
- Excellent attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.