Customer Service Coordinator
Permanent, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary D.O.E Circa £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Our client is seeking an experienced customer service professional who will be responsible for order capture and processing. In addition, managing any pre- or post-delivery issues (complaints, queries, requests for returns etc.) and liaise with customers and relevant departments to ensure appropriate and timely resolution. You will also need to pro-actively engage with customers in the event of known or anticipated service issues.
The fast paced and agile nature of our business makes the role challenging as the jobholder has to constantly prioritise and manage often conflicting demands from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Receive, validate, and process customer orders accurately within agreed time-scales, confirm to customers ahead of delivery any shortages and due dates
- Monitor delivery and work with 3PL to ensure loads delivered on time and in full
- Conduct daily account Sweeps and complete all order processing on the day of receipt
- Identify service failures from shorted product, picking shorts, delivery failure/claims report and late deliveries vs. booking window and ascertain the reason for the failure for each category. Communicate all service failures to the Customer, Commercial and Head of Supply Chain as appropriate
- Investigate any customer credits that have been a result of a Customer Service action and put corrective actions in place to prevent issue recurrence, highlighting customers with frequent claims to senior management
- Resolve all Customer queries and concerns to the Customer’s satisfaction but also in line with business needs and objectives
- Tracking and Monitoring Out of stock lines
- Ensure accurate communication to customers and internal stakeholder at all times
- Ensuring any stock allocations are closely monitored and stock is released to free sale when no longer required
- Receive and update system and company record accurately with any changes to Customer order profiles and ensure that changes are communicated to the relevant internal departments
- Build strong relationships with our 3PL contacts and drive process improvements and improved collaboration
- Gain cross functional account knowledge, that allows you to operate across all trading areas International, Trade and Grocery and Others
- Be a champion in your area and build supporting hand-overs on your accounts that will be accurately updated and maintained in case of a DRP situation
- Clear, concise, and documented handover with other team members for account cover needed for holidays
- Have an awareness of other areas of the business and impacts of any changes you make in the system has on them
- Demonstrate an adequate level of knowledge of the marketplace in which the company operates, customer base, product range and FMCG supply chain.
- Previous experience in a customer service (office based) role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience of processing orders/monitoring stock is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to your own initiative
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.