Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to support their team who is looking for flexible Part Time hours.
Hours: Part Time (25 Hours)
Salary: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Start Date: Monday 4th December - maybe earlier!
Duration: 5 Months
- Provide general administrative support to operational teams and to support service delivery
- To use computer systems and software packages to input, manipulate and retrieve data, including providing management information reports as deemed necessary.
- Undertake reception duties, meet and greet visitors, provide direction and give advice and guidance to basic enquiries
- Maintain training and skills records in the training database
- Previous experience with Health and Safety would be ideal
- Works efficiently and effectively and actively looks for ways of improving services and outcomes for customers
- Works well with colleagues but also able to work on their own initiative
- Good level of planning and organisational skills and the ability to respond effectively to changing priorities and working to deadlines
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.