£18,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a personable and motivated individual to manage key customer relationships. You will focus on delivering excellent customer service, increasing margin and ensuring the customer experience exceeds standards. You will continuously strive to introduce new products / services to customer sites and deliver new business within the SME construction market.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Provide a tailor made solution for each customer
- Conduct regular site visits and demonstrations at agreed intervals
- Production and maintenance of site waste management plans
- Ensuring sites are displaying correct compliance documentation
- Identify additional sales opportunities
- Attend meetings with customers, supporting the Account Managers
- Strategic territory management
- Achieve personal sales targets
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a customer focused role is essential
- Results orientated, with desire and tenacity to optimise performance
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage time well, plan and prioritise own workload
- Clear communication with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Strong IT skills
- Resourceful, flexible and positive approach to work
- Good understanding of what makes customer service.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.