| CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER |
| MANSFIELD |
| £19,000 - £21,000 PER ANNUM |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.30AM - 5.15PM & FRIDAY 8.30AM - 5.00PM |
Our client is seeking a determined and sociable candidate who will enjoy the challenge of problem solving and come up with well thought through practical solutions. You will be able to effectively listen, absorb and digest information whilst building upon stable relationships. You will achieve set goals in a non-assertive and efficient manner and work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality.
- Supporting the team to create quotes, order samples and follow-up the customer quote.
- Supporting team members in data input in collating and maintaining customer information.
- Responsible for supporting team members in the communication with others key to the customer fulfilment process, for example, requesting artwork internally and POs with suppliers externally and liaising with dispatch and process orders and repeat orders.
- Responsible for supporting team members to service, develop and grow accounts.
- Responsible for proactively developing accounts by becoming their trusted adviser.
- Gather facts and figures, monitor self and others and achieve goals in a timely and factual manner.
- Passionate - about your work.
- Proficient communicator - with both internal teams and clients.
- Influencing skills - can gain commitment from others in the team to deliver and from clients to deliver on their requirements
- Has strong analytical problem-solving skills and is highly organised.
- Is pro-active - is responsible for making things happen and bringing things back on track.
- Takes responsibility to deliver on their personal commitment.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.