Our client is seeking to appoint business Administrator on a 6 month basis to provide full support to the relevant department relating to customer service and other administrative duties. You will maintain excellent communication and administration skills, and continuously engage with customers and ensure that the Customer Charter is being adhered to!
Location: Colwick, Nottingham
Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Liaison with customers to give customer service in line with the Customer Charter
- Manage all aspects of customer requirements, including customer requests & customer specifications
- Manage customer schedules and communicate customer acknowledgements
- Manage the customer portals for automotive customers
- Ensure that all processes and procedures meet requirements in terms of financial procedure and practices
- Liaison with other departments will be key to the success of the role
- Experience within a Customer Service role
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain constructive and positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.