Are you ready to take the leap into a forward-thinking sales position with unmissable benefits? Do you want realistic commission, the backing of an outstanding company that rewards its Employees and zero micromanagement? Show us the tenacity and experience and we'll lead the way!
Our client are seeking to appoint a confident & enthusiastic Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of new and existing customer accounts from sales through to delivery. They require a dedicated and driven person who ultimately wants to progress to Account Manager level!
Location: Ruddington, Nottingham
Salary: £19,000 - £19,500 per annum with additional on target earnings!
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Freight Account Manager Scheme
- Achieve sales productivity and revenue targets as set out in the Freight Account Manager Scheme
- Maximise all revenue opportunities from existing customers by proactively pursuing undeveloped areas.
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Generate new prospect leads for the Contact Management System using external sources.
- Process consignments and enter telesales information on to the Contact Management System.
- Monitor consignments ensuring that the highest levels of service are carried out at every stage
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Ensure all relevant sales and purchase ledger invoices within the Trainee Freight Account Manager's remit are processed on time.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally.
- An understanding of how to influence the profitability from a customer.
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines.
- Experience of working in a proactive outbound cold calling sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
- Influencing skills are essential, this is a competitive industry
- Customer focused
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.