Our client is currently recruiting a Financial Controller to support the financial, commercial and control areas of our Product Sales division based out of our Chilwell centre in Nottingham. Working as part of the Business Control team the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all financial, commercial support, operational control and reporting requirements for our Truck Sales business area.
- Salary £41,000 - £45,000
- Bonus Potential of 10%
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Accounting Qualification or other relevant qualification
- Ownership of Sales P&L, balance sheet and reported financial result.
- Delivery of month and year ends.
- Production of the Financial budget
- Truck sales forecasting
- Targeting of all individuals and sectors of the Sales division
- Production of all Sales Operational Reporting & KPIs
- Commercial support and control of truck pricing and discount structure to maximise truck margin
- Pricing Support on all deals
- Manage pricing support escalation process through DMR sign off process
- Support all detailed sales information to our parent company
- Responsibility for the payment of all commission and bonus payments to all Sales Division colleagues
- Develop and maintain Sales related IT support programs (eg T-Ops, Business Calculator etc)
- Use of all M3 and QlikView programs (SPA, Statistics etc)
- Monitor divisional headcount and salaries
- Delivery of sales campaigns
- Dealing with all levels of individuals both internally and externally
- Make formal presentations
Skills & Attributes:
- Good system skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Proven analytical skills using large data sets
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Report writing and KPI generation
- Good communicator
- Financial, commercial, governance and business support background
- Strong statistical skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Financial background
- Motivated and committed
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.