Our Client are seeking to appoint a commercially aware, diligent, innovative individual to assist and secure New Business for their large property group based in Chilwell.
You will see the process through from initial contract to the point of hand over, and work with the existing Property Management Team to ensure this process runs as smoothly as possible.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
- To generate new business both from developers and Directors of RMC’s.
- Maintaining client liaison throughout the process to ensure the pipeline of new business is brought into management
- Exploring all opportunities which includes those within our own client base, this will require a strong working relationship with the Property Management team
- Ensure the implementation of new instructions by working with the new business team and with other areas of the business.
- Ensuring effective communication between all related departments
- To pursue excellence in customer service and maintain client relationships.
- Be commercially aware and ensure the clients values are at the heart of everything you do, whilst creating a Great Place to Work.
- To ensure all procedures are maintained and updated within the department at all times
- Commercially aware with ability to understand business requirements
- Understanding of databases and the ability to interrogate information
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ideas generation and team player, contributing to an effective, efficient process that supports the development of the business
- Innovative and creative
- Energetic and confident
- Structured and organised
- Minimum 2 year's experience within Property Management
- Working with New Build Schemes
- A proven sales track record
- Budgeting knowledge
- Excel proficient
- Qube experience
- Excellent understanding of Building Assets & CAPEX plans
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.