Our Client are seeking to appoint a driven individual to help support the business from the inside by ensuring their people have everything they need to be the best that they can be! This role involves setting up new starters to diagnosing and resolving more technical issues. With support from your Team Manager you’ll form part of the IT front line dealing with a wide range of queries on a daily basis.
The successful candidate for this role will love giving great customer service and will possess a quick understanding of what is needed and how you can make life easier!
Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Provide first line support to our people ensuring great customer service.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues keeping customers up to date at all times
- Report and track faults through our Helpdesk system
- Escalating IT issues to line manager and working with the 2nd line where necessary
- Undertaking small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by line manager
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops including installing authorised software
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on desktops and laptops
- Completing internal user hardware moves
- Patching of network and phones
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained including licensing
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- A natural capacity to use their initiative, solve problems and fix things
- Customer focussed with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office Package and PC hardware
- Experience of working effectively in a fast-paced office
- A real eye for detail and dedication to accuracy and record keeping
- The ability to manage their own workload, prioritising tasks and using time productively
- A willingness to learn and develop their skills and knowledge
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening
And, ideally, but not vitally:
- Previous experience of in-house systems
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.