£15,500 pro rata, Beeston
Our client is seeking an efficient Administrator to join their Accounts Payable team on a 6 month fixed term contract, support the Accounts Payable Manager with the accurate and timely processing of transactions in a high-volume, multinational company.
- Coding and processing purchase ledger invoices / credit notes
- Prepare invoices for payment, including the use of online banking and EFT uploads to set-up payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and responding to internal and external queries
- Inputting data into the accounting system with accuracy and timeliness
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects or other duties as may reasonably be required within the jobholder’s level in the organization
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following
- Experience within Accounts Payable (Purchase Ledger) is desirable but is not essential
- Some knowledge of banking processes would be advantageous
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Works to a high level of accuracy
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel
- A self-starter with the ability to use initiative
- Personable, hardworking and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.