£25,000 - £27,500, Chilwell
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for reporting on key financial and management information, performance relating to bonus payments and the reconciliation of large volume balance sheet reserves.
- Detailed profit and loss statements
- Financial month end accruals with back up analysis
- Monitor and report on the performance of the areas within your control
- Assist in the formulation of targets and budgets
- Investigate and apply corrective action to all queries
- Assist in the design of information process and procedures to improve performance, efficiency and profitability
- Calculation and payment of productivity bonuses
- Ensure accuracy of the accounting database
- Assist with preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation
- An analytical mind and commercially astute
- Ability to communicate effectively at individuals at all levels
- Professional and well presented
- Personable and friendly
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.