£16,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an organised and proactive individual to support the Finance Operations Manager in recording and retrieving financial details for the company including maintaining financial records, processing payments and cash handling.
- Bank reconciliations
- The matching and clearing of reconciling items ensuring that the audit process is adhered to at all times. Reviewing all exception items and issuance of the daily tracker.
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Input expense claims into Opera
- Sales ledger
- Allocation of receipts against outstanding debtors and resolutions of all variances
- Chasing any overdue unpaid invoices
- Respond to all queries in a positive and timely manner
- Ensure all nominal postings are made accurately
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a finance role
- Accurate data entry
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Experience of using Pegasus Opera II would be desirable but is not essential
- IT literate, advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload efficiently
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.