| WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER |
| £35,000 PER ANNUM |
| CASTLE DONINGTON |
Our client are seeking to appoint a Warehouse Manager to oversee all aspects of the Warehouse Operations from creating and implementing warehouse plans, to leading, directing and developing a friendly, engaged and performance focused team of 30. You will ensure that financial budgets and KPI’s are in place and monitored and have the commercial acumen to plan for future growth. You will also be responsible for managing the relationships with third party delivery providers.
- Oversee the day to day management of the warehouse team to ensure the timely picking, dispatch and delivery of products within budgeted and planned cost, quality and time parameters
- Maintain a high standard of stock control and stock reports, including monitoring of storage space and ensuring stock locations promote the most efficient pick walks
- Review and report on resource requirements against anticipated scheduling/future business plans/new products e.g. staffing levels, whilst factoring in process and efficiency improvements
- Ensuring timely and accurate order fulfilment and solve any issues as they arise
- Responsible for ensuring all stock levels are maintained to fulfil orders
- Carry out all health & safety obligations; ensuring safe working conditions are maintained to a high standard including general housekeeping, training and use of equipment
- Carry out any other tasks that might be reasonably asked of you by the management from time to time
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to pick up new systems is ESSENTIAL
- Strong leadership abilities, driving results through a team approach
- Ability to engage, coach and develop your team
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Forklift licence is essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.