Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Planner to manage workloads and the general planning duties surrounding the warehouse operation!
You will be an enthusiastic motivator with a truly hands on approach. You will be responsible for all warehouse and production operations and personnel whilst meeting and maintaining excellent customer standards!
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Planning workloads inbound and outbound
- Use of Warehouse management Systems
- Planning picking waves
- Planning stock replenishment waves
- Storage of stock planning for optimising on picking routes
- Generally improving on every productivity aspect within the warehouse - general systematic work
- Producing reports - exporting data use of pivot tables to generate reports
- Working closely with warehouse supervisors r.e workflow release
- Experience in a similar role driving productivity
- KPI driven experience
- Planning related experience
- Strong experience with electronic systems
- NAVISION experience highly desirable but candidates would be considered with strong DLX or similar WMS type skills
- MS Office skills- essential to be intermediate to advanced Excel user - i.e. pivots, vlookups, formulas etc.
- Experienced in undertaking data analysis related tasks to track and identify areas for warehouse improvements etc.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.