Our Client are seeking to appoint an energetic, well organised and results driven individual to join their transport team.The successful candidate will be responsible for managing route efficiency and utilising optimum disposal outlets within the area to ensure effective use of vehicles and facilities.
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Planning the weeks transport routes nationwide (From Scotland to Cornwall)
- Dealing with the customers, maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Booking deliveries
- Routing all runs
- Organising vehicles
- Manage driver availability and coverage in line with legislation and company procedures to ensure that there is suitable coverage at all times
- Ensure all administrative tasks associated with the Dispatch office are completed, including time sheets, tachograph records, payroll records, holiday rotas
- Suitable candidates will have experience in a similar role within a Services or Logistics industry
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong communicator
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.