The tools are there, the foundation is built…now all we need is for you to open the door to a new level!
Our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain Manager to establish and implement robust supply chain and purchasing procedures. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of purchasing, supply chain and stock management with a key emphasis on forecasting skills!
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Develop and implement effective supplier KPI’s to evaluate and manage performance (30 suppliers across Europe, Far East and Brazil)
- Ensure all new product and obsolete product strategies are managed effectively
- Implementation and development of departmental systems and procedures including forecasting, ordering, sales analysis, stock levels and accuracy, returns processing, pricing and margin maintenance
- Development of reporting and analysis tools for Directors (inc. supplier spend)
- Liaise with International agents on factory performance metrics
- Create Product performance reports to the Commercial Director
- Maintain replenishment between 2 warehouses
- Strong end to end supply chain management experience including procurement, planning and material management
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Full Driving License and access to a Vehicle for work is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player with commercial outlook
- Furniture or FMCG experience would be useful but is not essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.