£25,000 per annum, near Nottingham City Centre
30 hours, can be full days or school hours
Our client is looking for an experienced and efficient Payroll Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for accurately processing the monthly payroll as well as being the main point of contact for all related queries.
- Process all new starters, leavers and changes to staff details, ensuring details are kept up to date
- Manage, calculate and monitor all changes in payments
- Calculate pension contributions
- Ensure payment of PAYE, National Insurance and other deductions are made on time.
- Calculate statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Monitor employee holidays and holiday pay
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all pay related queries
- Issue relevant tax forms and documents to employees when necessary
- Assist in the development of current payroll procedures within the company
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Sound knowledge of HMRC policies and relevant legislation, Pensions, PAYE, NI and statutory elements
- A relevant payroll qualification is essential
- GCSE educated
- Attention to detail and accuracy is vital
- Extremely well organised with good time management, ability to work to tight deadlines
- A logical and methodical approach
- Flexible, proactive and positive
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.