Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary - £8.21 per hour
Duration- Temporary leading to Permanent
Start: Monday 29th October
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prioritise workload effectively
- Complete the test and inspection reports for the area, as required
- Liaison with other departments and clients
- Input the repair data and orders into the current system, ensuring accuracy in the data.
- Collate information relating to the building size and spec.
- Assist with and prepare the test and inspection quotes
- General ORT maintenance
- Ensure quality, accurate data is input into the system
- General admin support and tasks
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.