Glue, Sellotape, Blue Tack, Double Sided Tape... Take your pick, but you'll definitely be a pivotol point, holding various processes together!
Location: Bullwell, Nottingham
Salary: £18,000k - £20,000k per annum
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Electronic data processing of orders received by email, web portals, post and fax
- Liaising with sales and purchasing personnel on delivery dates and raising acknowledgements to customers
- Monitoring of outstanding sales and purchase orders
- Assisting the purchasing dept in finding products to satisfy customer requests when they fall outside of our core product range
- Maintaining the internal auditing system
- General administration
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Communicate with ease to both customers and internal departments, keeping all concerned updated
- Accurate and thorough approach
- IT literate
- The ability to prioritise and re-priotise as the day unfolds
- Previous experience in an administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within the SME sector is DESIRABLE
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.