£40,000 - £48,000 pro rata
Based between Nottingham & Lincoln, FTC - 3 months but possibly 6 months
Our client is seeking a dynamic and resilient HR Business Partner to work as part of their HR Team. You will hit the ground running in this position, with the ability to operate independently, providing exceptional operational and strategic HR support to our senior leaders and managers for a 3 month interim period.
- Using workforce information and intelligence to deliver desired workforce outcomes
- Develop a sound understanding of workforce strategic plans and challenges in order to deliver practical HR solutions
- Participate in developing, interpreting, and implementing policies
- Minimise exposure employment related litigation
- Support managers in the progress of the investigations to ensure they are conducted in a timely manner in line with established standard and procedures.
- Provide expert advice to managers on employee relations and policy issues.
- Leadership challenges
- Deliver projects to specification
- Produce high quality papers, policies and correspondence
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Trade Union experience is essential
- Sound knowledge of HR processes and policies and putting them into practise
- Recent experience within the NHS would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to engage with individuals at all levels
- Ability to prioritise your workload effectively amid competing demands
- Personable, approachable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.