£17,500 - £18,000 per annum, Hucknall
Our client is looking for someone who will maintain and grow the sales from existing customers and provide an efficient service by responding to their enquiries and requests as required.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner
- Ensure complaints are handled quickly and efficiently
- Providing samples, quotations and offering advice
- Call customers to check in and upsell products
- Following up sales leads
- Ensure customer satisfaction by following up after their orders
- Maintain and update customer information
- Assist with Sales Order processing
- General admin duties
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience within a fast-paced, customer-focused role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of what makes great customer service
- Willingness to go the extra mile for customers
- Well organised with good time management
- Able to prioritise workload
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to sell and upsell
- Personable, positive and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.