£19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Our client is seeking someone to maintain the Sales Ledger of the Company, ensuring accurate billing of customers at all times, working as part of the small finance team.
- Invoicing of despatches, ensuring charges are raised accurately
- Reconciliation and billing of sales events
- Issue of Credit notes, confirming requests are raised correctly
- Monthly analysis of sales and margin and reconciliation to the Sales Ledger
- Processing of incoming payments, posting to Customer accounts and allocation against outstanding invoices
- Assist with credit control
- Stock adjustments for samples and write-offs
- Dealing with any associated queries.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Resilient and tenacious
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Analytical and ability to problem solve
- A personable, team player!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.