| BIDS & PROPOSALS ENGINEER |
| £25,000 - £30,000 PER ANNUM |
| BULWELL |
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced, robust individual to assist in both the composition and management of the internal and external bids and quotations. You will have technical experience or interest, supported by commercial exposure!
Hours:Mon - Thu - 8.00am - 4.30pm & Fri - 8.00am - 1.00pm
- Prouction of quotations as per instructions received from either the Technical department, Projects or Engineering
- Keep up to date bid summary document
- Dealing with any correspondence until either a purchase order is received or project is lost
- Maintaining the Quotation/Works Order register
- Maintaining the Specifications register
- Ensure that all quotations are fulfilled and sent with relevant compliance statements and supporting evidence
- Process/review new POs when received
- Schedule and lead bids and proposals hand over once PO is received
- Ensuring the sales team are kept up-to-date with information on quotations sent and orders received
- Experience within a technical industry/ background is ESSENTIAL
- Commercial experience/ exposure is ESSENTIAL
- SAP proficiency is advantageous but training is provided
- Highly organised, articulate individual
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.