| TRAINEE ELECTRONIC WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN|
| BULWELL, NOTTINGHAM |
| £17,000 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.30AM - 5.00PM |
* Must have previous technical hands on experience *
Our client is seeking a candidate with a keen interest in building a career within Engineering. This is the ideal opportunity to build a career for a passionate candidate who is keen to learn.
- Carry out electrical / electronic sub-assembly and remanufacture work
- Visual, mechanical and electrical batch testing of products supplied by our manufacturers and sub-contractors. Maintain accurate records of products tested
- To assist in AV system builds and acquire the skills and expertise to work from drawings and schematics with minimum supervision
- To service and repair products supplied by CIE under the supervision of the workshop service engineer
- Carry out work issued in an efficient and timely manner and to the required quality standards
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge on all products
- Provide technical support and assistance to internal staff members, external sales staff and customers when required
- Occasional visits to site assisting in product setup, installation guidance and fault finding
- Maintain a professional, safe, clean and efficient work environment
- Promote the best possible company image to the market place at all times
- Execute company Standard Operating Procedures, comply with company routines and health & safety policies
- Carry out any reasonable duties that are requested of you by management
- An interest in engineering, technology or similar
- A practical and logical mind
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Willingness to digest a large amount of information and learn a broad range of practical skill
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.