Calling all experienced customer service people who want more than just taking calls all day.
Location: Nuthall, Nottingham
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mon - Fri)
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £7.69 per hour whilst temping - £16,000 per annum once perm plus lucrative bonus scheme
To identify and gain new job opportunities for the 16-18-year candidate market. Upon generating roles, you will then take control for identifying suitable candidates and co-ordinating between both parties to fulfil the requirement.
- This role is a combination of making outbound calls to perspective clients to generate jobs for the 16-18-year-old market. You will be able to ask questions to ascertain a clients’ need and the type of candidate they would look for and ensure a full comprehensive job specification is gained.
- Manage an ongoing caseload of applicants, providing information, advice, guidance and support to assist them in overcoming barriers to employment and training.
- Give regular updates on vacancy progress to all employers
- Complete telephone interviews with applicants identified as potentially suitable for placements with a view to arranging interviews with employers
- Arrange interviews with employers for suitable applicants
- Follow up on interviews and give improvement feedback to applicants and employers, Complete all necessary reporting activity
- You will attract and recruit additional young people on behalf of those clients through various methods to include liaising with the job centre, placing adverts into local papers and various job boards.
- You will conduct telephone interviews with the candidates and arranging interviews directly with the client.
- The role requires working with a number of businesses and building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- You do not need to have previous telesales experience for this position as the key skills required are a strong customer service background and exceptional listening skills.
- Strong communication and questioning skills and an ability to multitask is key in this role.
- A desire to be part of a business that works hard to gain employment for the apprenticeship market is key.
Full training is offered for this position
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.