| ADMINISTRATOR |
| BULWELL |
| £18,154 PER ANNUM |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8.30AM - 5.00PM |
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator who will be self-motivated, task-orientated and be capable of handling a varied workload in a busy but friendly office. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to liaise with customers and suppliers. You will be highly efficient, task-focussed and be able to make calculated decisions!
- Customer returns administration and reporting
- Liaise with carriers and customers on delivery non-conformances and PoD’s
- Liaise with sales departments on replacement items
- Processing repairs and management of repairs in progress
- Computer input and/or management of: - stock checking, including external stocks, internal stock movements, supplier returns and non-conformances
- Ordering office supplies
- Staff attendance reporting
- Franking and despatch of mail
- Assist with other tasks within the department, including production of reports; filing
- Previous experience within an Administrator role is ESSENTIAL
- Energetic and enthusiastic with an enquiring mind
- Confident communication skills with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Highly efficient, task-focussed and able to make calculated decisions
- Happy to work on own initiative to self-created schedules
- Friendly, honest and presentable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.