Location: Basford, NG6 area
Salary: £20,000k - £26,000k Per Annum
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To understand the principles and practices of dimensional calibration, inspection, development and approval including first principle and CMM.
- To demonstrate to others (employees, auditors, customers etc) a high level of competence within the calibration/inspection field, in accordance with internal procedures and processes.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Ability to work under own initiative with a high level of maturity and autonomy
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS word, excel, internet etc
- Must be able to develop skills to interface with internal / external clients and provide detailed technical reports and feedback
- Experience of working in an engineering environment
- Understanding of importance of calibration/inspection
- A practical and mental engineering mind set
- Good problem solving skill
- Experience of calibration activities
- Working knowledge in quality
- Experience of working with drawings
- Driving License
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.